Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #10


On-Line Image Generators

This has been my favorite category to explore!! I guess I just love to play! I made a magazine cover of my son the "Drama Queen" just to freak him out (I'm mean like that) and I also played around with Dumpr and Amazing Goo.

For my image, I used Comic Strip Generator. This was very easy to use and would be a fun project for students in an art class or any class. You can be creative with the backgrounds and captions.

I really wanted to work with Wordle but had trouble using it on my computer at home...some conflict with Java apparently. Anyway-Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. wish i had one too!

    The squishy feature in Dumpr is one of my favorites too...like using one of those crazy carnival mirrors t pull things out of proportion. Isn't it amazng what fun things are out there for us to play with!

    ReplyDelete