Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thing # 3

Setting up a blog:

I have actually had a blog before but decided I was too boring to write anything interesting each day. I am a loyal blog follower of other blogs (some I read daily). The actual creating of the blog was not difficult...making it pretty was a bit harder. I played around with it for awhile. A storm hit so I lost internet access in the middle...but, it appears I have an active blog with a lovely avatar of myself in a kilt....(my dream). I am still learning where to place things on the blog and I sure my background will change daily. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I like your avatar! As far as confidence being the hardest for you...I know you and I would say you do a great job of hiding your lack of confidence to most people. You are always open when saying I'm not sure but will find out. I think that even shows confidence...even if it is the confidence to say "I don't know".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you've chosen -blue and green very nice. I like the kilt too!

    ReplyDelete