Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #9

Useful Library Related Blogs

I enjoyed exploring these various sites! The easiest of the search tools to use for me was Goole Blog search most likely because Goole is such a part of my everyday life-the screen is easy to navigate and familiar. I also liked the Blogline search tool. It was very easy to use as well.

The most confusing site for me was Syndic8. I am a failry visual leaner and I didn't like the screen (wasn't visually appealing to me!) and it seemed that there was too much going on! When I searched forthe RSS feeds, the screen beacme less busy, but still confusing for this newbie to RSS!

I loved the Cool Cat teacher blog-full of lots of great information. I also discovered a fun library blog through Suprglu-"Gargoyles loose in the Library"..loved it!! The librarian has lots of interesting things going on in her high school lilbrary. I will definitely be re-visiting that site.

1 comment:

  1. Could you share the link to "Gargoyles loose in the Library"? I'm always looking for interesting things for the library!

    ReplyDelete