Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thing #21

Podacsting and Videocasting




Photostory is actually a program that I have had some training in through a couple of workshops. The more I use it, the better at it I am getting. I like that it offers a more exciting product that Power Point. I would like to use Photostory in creating my own digital booktalks or as an introduction to research projects that may be coming up. I would also like to familiarize the students with it as they branch out beyond the same old Power Point and Word documents.

I also have an interest in incorporating Podcasting into my library world...maybe by making important announcements about upcoming library events or important things going on at school? Hmmm, I'll keep working on that!!

We have a teacher at our high school that has really embraced the use of technology, especially Photostory. I plan to encourage others to take that leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment